Our Specialist Partners have been carefully selected and trained before being accepted onto our approved list of Partners. This is to ensure every installation and homeowner will experience first class customer service and unrivalled home comfort and climate-control once their project is complete.
All specialist partners are trained to select, install & commission the UNICO System. As part of the UNICO family, they are determined to deliver the highest level of support 24/7 and are an integral part of our UK service proposition.
Why choose a UNICO SPECIALIST PARTNER?
Our partners are carefully selected professional and trained, which enables them to offer extended warranty and additional benefits. No installation is the same and our qualified heating engineers can provide you with crucial advice and peace of mind. We know how good the UNICO system is but it only works when matched with complimentary products, recognised brands and installed by competent & skilled professional engineers.
Your local UNICO SPECIALIST PARTNERS provide:
- Extended guarantees
- Friendly help and advice for your specific needs
- New installations, servicing and repair work
- Peace of mind with Gas Safe and BPEC registration
- CIPHE – Industry recognition by the professional body
USP Audit Check List:
- Positive attitude
- Gas Safe registration
- HVAC Experience
- UNICO Trained
- CIPHE Registration (Industry Body Endorsement)
- Sales office / showroom – Not mandatory but preferably
- Pro-active sales proposition
- Digital online platform
- Dedicated sales representation
- Customer service guarantee and service commitment
- Telephone procedure – customer handling process
- Quotation response / turn around
- Service agreement
- Product registration
- Company History:
- Minimum 5 years trading history and experience
- Minimum of 5 employees
- Up to date relevant installer register (qualifications – certifications)
- Experience with renewable technologies
- Nominated geographical area of operation
- Acceptable credit score / credit rating