Unico manufactures the finest heating and cooling product available and is proud to offer the following Warranty programme
Two Year: Our standard warranty on all Unico System parts is two full years from the date of installation/commissioning provided registration is complete.
Five Year: Unico is pleased to extend our limited parts warranty for an additional three years when a Unico Partner installs your system. The three year extension is applicable only to The Unico System serial numbered products/components.
Ten Year: When your system is installed by a Unico Partner and registered within 30 days of install, Unico Systems will extend the warranty for a further eight years for an additional cost which can be discussed with your USP at installation. This gives you, the consumer, a Unico System 10-year Limited Parts Warranty. An installed system must include a blower and coil to qualify for this extended warranty.
Attention property owners/non-resident owners: Please note that the warranty for Unico equipment is non-transferable.
If you are registering a system for a property that you will not own/plan to sell within six months, please register as a “Property Owner” in the Installation Type field.
Your warranty will be a one-year warranty, and then, within six months of the registration date, you provide the name and contact information for the new homeowner, he/she will receive the balance of the Unico warranty.
We do not want the new homeowner to have any issues after they purchase the home, so please do not register yourself as the “Homeowner” or “Residential”. If you do this, and the new homeowner needs to submit a warranty claim, they will be told that the warranty is null and void since it is non-transferable.
Products manufactured by UNICO and supplied by Bell Plumbing Supplies Ltd, are guaranteed against material or manufacturing faults for the duration of the guarantee period (Manufacturer’s Guarantee), subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. The product must be purchased and installed within one of the following territories: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
b. The product must be correctly installed and commissioned in accordance with UNICO installation instructions for your product.
c. The product must be registered via the internet at www.unicosystem.com/product-registration
within 30 days of installation.
d. The guarantee period for your product/component may vary depending on its type and the accreditation of your installer. To confirm the guarantee period applicable to your product, please refer to our website
e. The product must be maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s user instructions and serviced annually, by a UNICO accredited installer or another competent engineer. Proof of servicing may be required to validate a guarantee.
f. Once installed the product must not be moved unless authorisation has been provided by us in writing for you to do so.
g. During the guarantee period any product or component which is proved to be faulty or defective in manufacture, will be repaired or replaced free of material and labour charges, providing that we have authorised or carried out the repair or replacement.
h. We will not accept or reimburse the costs of any third party who undertakes any work carried on the product or fits parts, unless we have approved such work in advance and in writing of it being carried out.
k. The guarantee period will not be extended even if we repair or replace any product or part.
i. If we replace any component or product, the part or product removed will become our property.
m. Any claim made under the terms and conditions of this guarantee must be made within the guarantee period.
j. You must comply with our service engineer appointment terms and conditions if an engineer needs to attend.
k. Products installed on permanently moored house boats are covered within the guarantee period for parts only.
The Manufacturer’s Guarantee does not apply to:
- Products installed on boats that fall outside the remit of section ‘o’;
- Fuel lines to the product, plugs or cables and main central duct work & components unless they are manufactured by UNICO;
- Damage caused by faulty installation, theft, tampering, neglect, misuse, accident, fire, flood, explosion, lightning, storms, frost or other bad weather conditions;
- Damage caused by the non-observance of the manufacturer’s user instructions;
- Damage to the system as a result of miss use and scale
- Damage as a result of sludge or blockages;
- Any unauthorised adjustments made to the product by a third party;
- Any upgrading/improvement work required as a result of legislation, (Health & Safety or otherwise) or to meet current standards;
- Servicing and its associated costs;
- Turning on the product and adjusting switches and controls except following an approved repair under this guarantee;
Your details will be held and used by UNICO and selected companies acting on our behalf to administer your guarantee and to conduct repairs. We may disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may also use your data for training and testing purposes.
If you have given us permission, your details may also be used by us or third parties for other marketing purposes. We and the third parties (if applicable) may contact you by mail, telephone or email. If you no longer want your data to be used by third parties or by us for marketing purposes and you have not already notified us please email us at [email protected]
UNICO prides itself on delivering the highest possible standards of customer service at all times.
If you feel that we have fallen below these standards then please email us at [email protected] or write to UNICO c/o Bell Plumbing Supplies, 27 Prince Road, Kings Norton Business Centre, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30 3HB. Registered in England and Wales, No. 5984631
- Our standard warranty on all Unico System parts and pieces is two full years from the date of installation.
- Our products are guaranteed against faulty materials for a period of 2 calendar years from the date of installation subject to the following conditions and exceptions.
- That during the period of this guarantee any components of the unit which are proved to be faulty or defective in manufacture will be exchanged or repaired free of material charges and free of labour charges if repaired directly by UNICO Ltd.
- Invoices for attendance and repair of this appliance by third parties will not be accepted for payment by UNICO Ltd.
- That the householder may be asked to prove the date of installation, that the appliance / products was correctly commissioned and that the annual service has been carried out every 12 months since the date of installation to the satisfaction of UNICO Ltd, when requested.
- That any product or part thereof returned for servicing under the guarantee must be accompanied by a claim stating the Model, Serial Number, Date of Installation and installer details.
- That UNICO Ltd will not accept responsibility for damage caused by faulty installation, neglect, misuse or accidental damage, the non-observance of the instructions contained in the Installation and Users Instructions leaflets.
Unico, Inc. is pleased to extend our limited parts warranty for an additional three years when a Unico Specialist Partner installs your system. The three-year extension is applicable only to The Unico System serial numbered products. (Excludes central duct / plenum, associated controls and appliances)
All UNICO products fitted by a registered UNICO SPECIALIST, purchased and installed according to the UNICO installation instructions to qualify for an additional 3-year guarantee on top of the standard 2 year guarantee (5 years in total).
- The installation must be registered by the approved Unico Specialist Partner in line with the required process.
- The installation / system must be serviced annually & recorded to achieve the additional guarantee.
- All filters must be replaced or cleaned in accordance to the manufacturer’s instructions and recorded with proof of purchase in the service booklet.
- The decision of UNICO Ltd is final.
When your system is installed by a Unico Specialist Partner and registered within 30 days of install, Unico will extend the warranty for an additional five years. Giving you, the consumer, a Unico System 10-year Limited Parts Warranty. An installed system must include a blower and coil to qualify for this extended warranty.